- po:pointer to the ITransition interface object.
- pd:pointer to the FaderDesc data structure describing the target widget.
- msecs:defines the duration of the fadeout effect, expressed in milliseconds.
- pfnDone:pointer to the callback function that BREW will issue when the fadeout has ended.
- pCxt:pointer to private data that is created and owned by the caller.
void ITRANSITION_StartFader(ITransition *po, FaderDesc *pd, uint32 msecs, PFNNOTIFY pfnDone, void *pCtx);
The duration of the fade is expressed in milliseconds. For example, a 2-second fadeout transition would pass 2000 in for the msecs parameter.
The callback function will be called when the fadeout has ended, whether it has run its entire course to completion, or the effect has been terminated by a call to ITRANSITION_Stop(). Applications that do not wish to receive notification following the completion of a fader transition may pass NULL for pfnDone, and no callback will be registered.
The callback function prototype takes the following form...
typedef void (* PFNNOTIFY)(void * pDate);
...where pData is passed to the callback as teh same pointer passed into the ITRANSITION_StartFader() function in the pCtx parameter. This is a pointer to data owned and managed entirely by the caller.