- po:pointer to the ITransition interface object.
- pd:pointer to the MoverDesc data structure that identifies the widget to be the target of the transition.
- msecs:defines the duration of the movement effect, expressed in milliseconds.
- pfnDone:pointer to the callback function that Brew MP will issue when the move transition has ended.
- pCxt:pointer to private data that is created and owned by the caller.
void ITRANSITION_StartMover(ITransition *po, MoverDesc *pd, uint32 msecs, PFNNOTIFY pfnDone, void *pCtx);
The duration of the movement effect is expressed in milliseconds. For example, a 2 second movement transition would pass 2000 in this parameter.
The callback function will be called when the transition has ended, whether it has run its entire course to completion, or the effect has been terminated by a call to ITRANSITION_Stop(). Applications that do not wish to receive notification following the completion of a mover transition may pass NULL for 'pfnDone', and no callback will be registered.
The callback function prototype takes the following form...
typedef void (*PFNNOTIFY)(void * pData);
...where pData is passed to the callback as the same pointer passed into the ITRANSITION_StartMover() function in the pCtx parameter. This is a pointer to data owned and managed entirely by the caller.