- pIvProperty:Pointert to the IvProperty interface
- nPropId:Property Id, with which this object has to be initialised
- pszPropName:Property name, with which the user wants to initialize
- bParsedValue:Indicates whether the passed in value pValue is according to the data types mentioned, or a raw buffer, if raw buffer then it has to be encoded in UTF-8 charset
- pValue:Property value.
- nSize:Size of the pValue buffer.
- pszGroup:Null-terminated property group name(optional).
int IvProperty_InitProperty(IvProperty *pIvProperty, AEEVProperty nPropId, char *pszPropName, boolean bParsedValue, void *pValue, int nSize, char *pszGroup);
Or if the user wants to initialize the object using property Id then he can say, pszPropName = NULL
The property name must be in accordance with the vCal/vCard specification
If bParsedValue is FALSE, means the user is passing in a raw value encoded in UTF-8 charset, which parser wont try to interpret and attach the same while generating
This can be useful in cases like, if the application wants to add a UTF-32 character to SUMMARY property it can't do so by using expected value, as it only takes in AECHAR * it can overcome this by passing in bParsedValue as FALSE and give the UTF-8 encoded buffer