- pe:Pointer to a list model event.
- c:Event code that identifies the type of event.
- p:Indicates a relative position within the list whose value depends on the type of change being communicated by the event. In general, this is the index of the item effected by the change. For example, when an new item is inserted into the list, this field identifies the index where the new item was added. Similarly, when an item is deleted, this field identifies the index where the deleted item formerly resided.
- o:Indicates the number of items stored in the list prior to a change to the list.
- n:Indicates the number of items stored in the list after the change.
ListModelEvent_Init(ListModelEvent *pe, uint32 c, int p, int o, int n)